Dear Matchbase Family,
it’s been messed up weeks – Hasn’t it? Staying at home, keeping away from people and no football whatsoever. Well, at least the football part is about to change: Starting next week we will host our first football tennis sessions and bring you back on the pitch.
In the last weeks we’ve been working hardly on developing new football formats which are safe for all of our participants but still fun.
All of our future sessions (football tennis and other game & training modi) are according to german law and the Corona (Covid 19) precautions.
So in order to comply with the requirements and to stay safe, it is also up to you to follow the rules we set up for our next sessions:
- Please arrive in your sports/training clothes. No showers or locker rooms are available.
- Please always keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meter.
- Please only appear healthy to our sessions. If you have any Covid 19 symptoms please do not attend any of our sessions for 14 days.
- Please pay strict attention to the instructions of our directors.
- Disinfectants for hands and equipment are available. Please wash and disinfect your hands regularly!
- We are required to have you fill in your data in a form on the location. Please help us to make this process as fast as possible.
Thank you in advance for taking these actions seriously!
Football Tennis? This is how we roll!
Our football tennis sessions will take place on big fields for you to easily keep the safety distances. The game mode we set up is a 2 vs 2 including 5 sets and side-changes. We will offer you 6x12m (72m²) pitches including high quality nets at our locations to have enough space for nice technique, trick shots but also to exhaust yourselves over the game time. The director will take care of a good balanced game and adjust the teams if necessary. We also integrated a 2 x 2m safety area, where the ball cannot be touched in the middle of the field near the net to ensure your safety.